Chiropractic Services in Burke
Getting You Back On Your Feet
Following a car accident, sports injury, or any other injury, patients often experience extreme discomfort. At Burke Spine Center, Dr. Peter Stanton and our staff of health care professionals have decades of experience treating a wide range of conditions and can work toward resolving any discomfort or pain you may have. During your initial consultation, he can work toward diagnosing any underlying conditions that could be negatively affecting your recovery, such as a muscle imbalance or spinal misalignment.
Our Burke Chiropractor provides the following services:
- Chiropractic care: Our chiropractic services typically involve increasing your range of motion, relieving acute back pain, headaches, and a variety of other conditions. We often incorporate modalities, stretching and exercise into our treatment plans alongside our adjustments to help you strengthen the core muscles that support your spine.
- Physical medicine: One of the most effective ways to help you recover is to find a treatment plan that matches your specific concerns. Our physical medicine treatment includes teaching you proper sitting, lifting and bending to avoid pain. For more information, reach out to our office today!
- Rehabilitation massages: Often, after a serious injury your muscles can become inflamed or knotted. During our rehabilitation massage sessions, we can work toward releasing any underlying tension or discomfort that you may be feeling.
- Nutritional evaluations & consultations: Ensuring that your blood sugar, glucose, and other levels are properly maintained is important for your overall health and wellbeing. Nutritional evaluations are also great for athletes who are trying to improve their performance.
- Exercise evaluations & consultations: If you’re trying to improve your strengthen and endurance, you should schedule an exercise evaluation with Dr. Stanton. He can evaluate your form and posture and provide you with feedback on how to increase your range of motion and performance.
- Personal training services: We not only provide physical therapy and chiropractic services at Burke Spine Center, but also personal training services. If you are looking to begin a new workout regimen at home or at the gym, our staff would be happy to assist you.
- Mirgraine Treatment: If you suffer from chronic migraines, then look to us to help diagnose and treat the problem.
- Whiplash Treatment: If you have been injured in an auto accident, we have top notch treatments to help you acheive a full recovery.
For more information about our services, contact our office at (703) 250-1601.
What Makes Us Different?
- Free Phone & MRI Consultations
- Master’s Degree In Human Nutrition
- Specialist Level Care Without The cost
- Board Certified Orthopedic Chiropractor
- 3 Years Of Additional Chiropractic Training